Tuesday 30 April 2013

Courage to grow some

I said the serenity prayer this morning on the drive to work. I was asking for the wisdom and courage to say something in a meeting.

A particularly challenging colleague had royally pissed me off and I needed to say something about it. And I did. But now I am not sure it was the right thing to do. Balls.

I was told to grow a pair before I transferred and I didn't like that suggestion then, or the way I feel now.

But I have never been good with discomfort of any kind. Perhaps courage is uncomfortable.

I mostly want to take the edge off with something, food usually. However now I think about it I could have mugged these two young lads today for their tobacco!

No worries then, I will just have to sit in my own poo for a while. Balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments